1. 1 year or at least 5 completed and currently live projects of rapid web development preferred
4. A solid understanding of web and web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to database structures and deployment.
5. Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
6. Strong communication and writing skills preferred.
7. Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
8. Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
9. Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
10. Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
Experience in Google analytics implementations is a plus.
– Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
– Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
– Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
– Deployment and optimization of completed projects.
– Application/Framework design as needed.
– Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
– Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.