1. Must have a minimum of 1 year experience (or five completed and currently live projects) in the field of interactive design.
2. Proven track record in email marketing and brand design and must be used to working in a fast paced, target and deadline driven environment across multiple projects and dealing with many different stakeholders.
3. Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS 5/6.
4. Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS.
5. Experience of various design applications (PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, Flash with AC2/3, Illustrator).
6. Familiarity with accessibility issues and W3C standards-based development
7. Creative, commercially minded, results oriented, high personal drive, passion for continuous improvement and able to deliver work to agreed timescales.
– An understanding of programming skills (XML, XSLT, PHP, MySQL) will be an advantage.
– Working to tight deadlines in an Agile environment.
– Degree/Diploma or equivalent in the Design field
– Ability to conceptualize and create wireframing, interface design, mock-up design & informational architecture design.
– An understanding of the importance of usability and accessibility.
– Developing templates for Email Campaigns.
– You will be working closely with our online marketing department, so good communication and board-level exposure would be advantageous.