Senior Account Manager
San Juan City (National Capital Reg) – Greenhills
1. He/she has ultimate responsibility for a number of accounts (revenue and delivery of campaigns/projects). He/she is the key person in charge of budgets and administration.
3. Acts as a link between clients and the advertising agency.
4. Reports to the Client Services Director and is responsible for the day-to-day running of their clients’ communication campaigns.
5. Liaises between the client and a range of agency staff in order to coordinate the details of campaigns/projects.
6. Will be assigned to formulate and present communication materials and strategy to Client.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent from a reputable college/university.
– At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specializing in Above-the-line Advertising or equivalent.
– Must have an experience in handling multiple clients for advertising, CRM, media and digital.
– Must be familiar with marketing communications planning.
– Must be comfortable in public speaking and handling various personalities.
– Must be results oriented, driven and detailed.
– With excellent communication and comprehension skills (both written and oral).