Project Managers act as a link between Clients and the Advertising agency.
1. Reports to the Client Services Director and is responsible for the day-to-day running of their clients’ campaigns.
2. Liaises between the client and a range of agency staff in order to coordinate the details of campaigns/projects.
The Project Manager is also expected to assist the Client Services Director in generating revenue, manage cost estimates and other administrative duties for the accounts that are assigned.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent from a reputable college/university.
– With excellent communication and comprehension skills (both written and oral).
– Willing to work long hours.
– Willing to work in Greenhills, San Juan.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply