BCD Internship Program 2018
BCD Pinpoint, the country’s pioneer CRM agency, invites students for its Internship Program. The Program starts on February 26, 2018 and will end on May 25, 2018. There are 5 slots available:
(2) COPYWRITERS – will be trained to write campaigns for traditional and digital marketing campaigns for various clients. Will also be involved in researching and brainstorming concepts for marketing campaigns. Ideal background: students taking Communications or Comm Tech, having finished subjects in marketing or advertising. At the end of the training period, the student must have started and ended a campaign and present the results to management.
(3) WEB DEVELOPERS – will be trained to understand the following:
Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
• Development of robust and user-friendly web applications.
• Deployment and optimization of completed projects.
• Application/Framework design as needed.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
• Record time daily.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
Student interns will be required to report for work from Monday-Friday, 9:00am-6:00 pm (except during declared holidays). This Internship Program releases Internship Allowances.
Full CV must be emailed to email@example.com